Title

Our Love Filled Life

Saturday, June 22, 2013

1st Juicing Recipe - Pineapple Green Juice


Today we tried out our new juicer for the first time! We found this website and decided to try out the Pineapple Green Juice today - and it actually tasted pretty good for being something super healthy! We're newbies to the world of juicing and aren't very confident in making up our own juice recipes yet. So in the meantime we are experimenting and learning as we go. Searching for some combinations that people have tried and loved, and now we're trying them ourselves. I myself am a smoothie kinda gal. So trying this juice today wasn't exactly my kind of cool yummy goodness. But I think once I get use to it I'll develop more of a liking for it. The pineapple definitely made this juice! I'm not so sure it would be as good without that extra sweetness from the fruit. One thing that surprised us today was how fast and easy it was to prepare this juice. It's something you can make in a matter of minutes and it's a simple way to get that boost of energy and vitamins that most of us are lacking in our diets. If you do some research you'll quickly find out how many health benefits juicing can give you. It's really amazing! 

Can't wait to try out the Green Lemonade Juice soon! Ok off to bed I go! :)
Have a good one guys! 


Pineapple Green Juice

1/2 Pineapple
1 Cucumber
4-5 Handfuls of Spinach
Half bunch of mint

Directions: Juice all of the items according to your juicers instructions. Our juicer made about 500-750 ml with this recipe. 











Enjoy!

1 comment: