Title

Our Love Filled Life

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nutella Cookies


For some reason this week seems to be my cookie week. It is one of my favorite things to snack on in the evening with a big glass of cold milk to dunk them in! I've sent Ben off to work this morning with over a dozen cookies because this recipe makes 3 dozen - and we all know what will happen if they sit on my counter. One by one...or two by two...they will disappear.


Your family, your neighbor, or in my case...even your husbands co-workers I'm sure will never say no to some delicious homemade cookies! 

I've been wanting to try these out for awhile and I was so impressed with the results! Although they are not extremely chocolaty - you can definitely tell Nutella is the main ingredient. I will for sure be making these again, though I might swirl some Nutella directly into the dough next time for a more intense flavor. I love the soft chewy texture to these cookies - and I'm sure you'll love them too if your a Nutella lover like me! 

Give them a try - this is all you'll need:


1/2 cup of Brown sugar
1/2 cup of Granulated sugar
1 cup of Nutella
2 Eggs
1 tsp of Vanilla extract
2 cups of Flour
1 tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp of Salt
1 Tbsp of Cocoa powder

**Makes about 3 Dozen**


1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line a few baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.


2. In a small bowl, mix together the flour, salt, cocoa, and baking soda. Set aside. 



3. In another bowl cream together the butter and both kinds of sugar. Add the egg, vanilla, and Nutella and mix to incorporate well. Add the dry ingredients and mix everything until your dough comes together. 



4. Using a Tablespoon, scoop out the cookie dough onto your prepared baking sheets a few inches apart. Bake them for about 10 minutes. (they will look very puffy as they bake but they will flatten as they cool.)




5. Let them cool completely on a cooling rack and enjoy! Of course you can always eat them warm too! Mmm!





They won't last long in your house I can promise you that! Well, not in my house anyway! ;)






1 comment:

  1. You forgot parents or grandparents. They like Coookies too.

    ReplyDelete