Title

Our Love Filled Life

Friday, July 20, 2012

Passion Tea Lemonade


Yesterday my cousin's wife Clara came to visit me! It's been so long since I've seen her so it was really great having her here with me for the day! :) She made this amazing Passion Tea Lemonade - and I'd like to show you all how she did it! 



The 3 Ingredients you'll need are:

Tazo Passion Tea
Lemonade
&
Sugar


(You can purchase this Passion Tea from Starbucks)


1. First make your lemonade according to the directions on the can. You can also make yours from scratch if you'd prefer that instead. 



2. Boil water. Add 1 tea bag to the pot of water and let it steep well. 




3. Once the tea is well steeped, mix it into the lemonade - Stir, chill & enjoy! We added about 5 tablespoons of sugar to our lemonade to give it just the right sweetness for our liking...but you can add as little or as much as you'd like.

This drink is so incredibly easy to make you will wonder why you didn't think of it before! I know I did! It's perfect for those hot summer days - and we all know there will be many more sticky humid days coming our way! So hopefully a nice cold glass of this Passion Tea Lemonade will help to keep you hydrated - and its wayyyy cheaper than Starbucks! ;) Have a great weekend everyone!









1 comment: